When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Black Friday is coming November 27 and Walmart is one of the best retailers to keep an eye on if you want to save money. This year, shoppers can expect a month-long version of Black Friday.
- Walmart, like Best Buy and Target, offers big price drops on everything, including the latest TVs, speakers, headphones, laptops, gaming gear, and more during the shopping holiday.
- See more: How to get a free 15-day trial of Walmart Plus, Walmart’s Amazon Prime-like membership.
- We answer your questions before the big day and highlight the best early Black Friday deals below. We’re also keeping tabs on early Black Friday deals you can snag online at Amazon, Best Buy, Target, and more stores.
- Read Insider Reviews’ Black Friday 2020 deals and Cyber Monday 2020 deals coverage for more savings.
In a little over a week, Black Friday will be here. But retailers like Walmart aren’t waiting until then to start marking down products. Online and in stores, Walmart is one of the most popular retailers to shop during
This year, you can once again expect great deals on all the products you need for gifting and personal use. While its biggest sales will start on November 25, Walmart has deals available.
Below, you’ll find answers to frequently asked questions, plus the best bargains you can take advantage of right now.
This large 50-inch TV from Samsung has the latest tech: 4K, HDR, LED, and smart TV capability. It’s on sale for more than $100 off its regular price.
More great Black Friday 2020 sales from Walmart
Deals start November 25 at 7 p.m. EST
The Apple AirPods Pro look and sound better than previous-generation AirPods, plus they have noise cancellation built right into them and integrate perfectly with other Apple devices. Walmart will have the AirPods Pro on sale for an all-time low price of just $169 starting November 25. If you can’t wait, Woot has them for $190 right now.
The Apple Watch Series 3 in aluminum is the perfect blend of style and functionality for an excellent price.
Get this giant 70-inch 4K TV for less than $500 during Black Friday — it’s $150 off the MSRP. It has a slim profile so that it takes up less space, thanks to its use of LED.
Android tablets are a dying breed, but this Lenovo Smart Tab M8 is one of the best you can own. This usually $99 tablet doubles as a smart display, thanks to its included dock, and will sell for just $59.
Walmart, like many retailers, is trying something new for Black Friday 2020 and Cyber Monday 2020. Instead of a weekend of markdowns and deals, Walmart will stagger its offers and introduce new ones every day until Black Friday. Of course, in-store on Black Friday, November 27 at 5 a.m. local time, but shoppers can order the same deals online on November 25 at 7 p.m. EST.
- We only choose products that meet our high standard of coverage, from brands we’ve tested and trust.
- We compare the prices against other retailers like Amazon, Target, and Best Buy and only include the deals that are the same or better (not including promotional discounts that come from using certain credit cards).
- We research price history thoroughly, to ensure that every deal we list is actually worth your time.
Yes, but don’t expect the mad rush during Black Friday like in years past. This year, Walmart will also limit store capacity to just 20% during its Black Friday sales. Plus, there will be safety precautions, including masks for staff and shoppers, plus carts will be sanitized.
Since Walmart scheduled each set of discounts online a few days in advance, shoppers should consider heading in-store only when they miss a deal.
Every year around the holiday season, shipping delays and lost packages present a big headache for many consumers. To help alleviate that stress, Walmart offers contact-free curbside pickup for online orders. Going this route can save shoppers from any shipping-related headaches, so you’ll have your orders on hand much sooner than if shipped.
Historically, Walmart’s Black Friday markdowns are on par with those offered by Best Buy, Target, and Amazon — and this year is no different. Outside of a few select doorbusters, we expect each retailer to price-match their competitor’s prices during Black Friday. Shoppers can expect big savings on several TVs, streaming media players, kitchen appliances, and more.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.